Housing Program Manager – Temp to Hire – Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm – possible overtime/weekend
This position is responsible for the overall program development and implementation, budget management, case consultations, clinical supervision of program staff, review and approval of financial assistance, and the preparation of program reports. This position is responsible for building effective partnerships within the community, including local, state, and federal entities to enhance services provided and increase funding opportunities for program development.
- Manage and coordinate all support and housing services to individuals with Opioid Use Disorders.
- Manage and control program budget; review spending, prepare budget revision to balance the budget for optimum spending based on program needs. Maintain accurate and timely records.
- Provide clinical supervision and support to program staff, including at least bi-weekly individual supervisory meetings.
- Manage all staff assigned including staff orientation, supervision, career development, performance evaluations and personnel record maintenance.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the program including delegation of responsibilities and duties.
- Assign clients to staff based on client assessment and staff caseload/expertise.
- Coordinate and supervise the delivery of case management services including assessment, appropriate referrals, client progress and attainment of goals.
- Assist in program development including obtaining funding to support program operations.
- Oversee general outreach, intake and screening services including documentation of financial and program eligibility.
- Develop, update and maintain working relationships with a network of landlords, social services providers, and employers, as well as government entities as it relates to individuals with Opioid Use Disorders and Substance Use Disorders.
- Represent program/clients at appropriate conferences/events; build solid working relationships in the community to develop support for the program.
- Monitor the accurate maintenance of client files through monthly file reviews and weekly case reviews.
- Identify, document and report systemic barriers to client self-sufficiency.
- Collect data and statistics on the program for the preparation of reports to be distributed internally and externally. Review data for the analysis of program inputs and outputs, sequence and timing of key activities, outcomes, complaints and satisfactions.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed in accordance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Participate in and lead staff meetings when appropriate.
- Other duties as required.
- Maintain and expand existing program in order to provide the best possible services to clients.
- Maintain order and structure within the case management function to ensure compliance and continued funding of program.
- Ensure that clients are adequately utilizing all service programs for which they are eligible.
- Make appropriate assignments of clients to staff.
- Provide excellent support and supervision to staff.
- Provide comprehensive reports to executive management and funding sources.
- Supervisory: 3 years (Required)
Job Order 38:14
Position requires Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.