Feed Operations Lead – Temp to Hire Position – Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm- POSSIBLE OVERTIME and may include weekends.
- Supervise production, logistics, warehouse, shipping and receiving for all feed production locations.
- Audit and enforce safety standards.
- Evaluate and coach production teams creating efficient and safe flow of feed through our manufacturing plants.
- Report inventory at month end when needed
- Understand and be able to utilize Feed manufacturing software
- Measure and chart progress of efficiency and safety of feed production and delivery
- Create a professional environment focusing on safe and efficient feed production
- Manage the appearance of the feed mills and inspect care of equipment and premises
- Lead production improvement meetings and coach location mill managers
- Hire employees and site managers as needed. Train and on board new employees involved in feed production
- Manage vacation of production employees and leads
- Perform all feed production employees evaluations
- Maximize all equipment utilized in feed production
- Build and monitor maintenance programs for all Feed and delivery production equipment
- Make recommendations to senior leadership for equipment purchases and capital projects
- Understand the duties of each position well enough to step in when there are absences
- Turn in an annual budget for production expenses and capital projects
- Forecast ingredient usage and purchasing
- Experience in HACCP< FSMA AND C.G.M.P.’s
- Ability to work along with your team. Lift 50 pounds and drive a truck
- Support Company Mission and Values
- Leadership skills and coaching abilities
- Knowledge of regulations prescribed by the federal DOT and the state of Nebraska
- Must possess a strong mechanical understanding of task specific equipment
- Background in feed production manufacturing and grain handling
Job Order 160:12
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.