Inventory Management Specialist – Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm – Possible Overtime
Compiles information and records to insure accuracy of inventory and production records, and traceability including but not limited to compiling records concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing and maintaining accurate and timely records, materials, supplies and equipment. Production Planner responsible for accurate order/materials scheduling to meet customer needs.
- Maintain accuracy in material and counts
- Investigate, analyze and implement permanent corrective actions to Inventory Record Accuracy problems
- Material Movement control including fixing COGI errors daily and suggestions on fixing root causes
- Reconciles work order and purchase order receipt variances
- Acts as backup for other material positions as needed
- participate on and lead improvement initiatives
- manage relationship between Sales and Manufacturing to ensure timely delivery of products and sales requirements are meant by Manufacturing
- Expeditiously handle lead time and expedite requests from Customer Service
- Utilize various systems for shop orders, inventory, production, planning requisitions, capacity planning
- Plan, prepare and conduct shipping and production meetings
- assist managers with inventory level and inventory turn through usage/forecast analysis and manipulation of Master and PFEP parameters. Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on market/customer demands and adjust controls accordingly
- test appropriate grain and feed before it enters facility
- run monthly inventories to reconcile with the hard counts and system inventories
- Individual must be able to perform duties satisfactorily. The requirements are Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field, with 2 years relevant experience, must have excellent oral and written communication skills, math skills and ability to use a variety of computer software.
Job Order 304:5
Position requires Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.