Food & Beverage Manager– Temp to Hire- Day shift Holidays Monday to Friday Night Shift Weekends
- The Food & Beverage Manager Is on the floor for all meal services and special events to not only directly and actively oversee staff, but to engage with the membership to achieve a high-touch service-oriented environment.
- Promptly and graciously greets and seats members and guests. Recruits, trains, counsels and supervises the food and beverage staff including seasonal staff.
- Oversees the dining room and beverage staff to assure proper service. Directly performs server and bartender duties only when necessary. Otherwise, manages and supervises staff rather than performing staff duties.
- Schedules the work hours for the food and beverage staff according to anticipated needs. Executes the Club’s established food and beverage training program and ensures that staff training is ongoing and comprehensive. Conducts a Timely annual, comprehensive performance review and a less formal mid-year review for all applicable staff.
- Assures that all side-work and opening and closing procedures are accomplished and that the cleaning of equipment and storage areas is completed according to schedule. Designs floor plans and service sections in accordance with reservations. Serves as liaison between dining room and kitchen staff Changes and prints daily menus for lunch and dinner and updates Point of Sale menu items as necessary.
- Tracks and reports daily cover counts. Conducts pre-shift meetings with staff including menu and service standards training, membership changes or additions, and Club related policies and procedures. Receives and resolves complaints concerning food, beverage and service and reports such complaints according to Club procedures.
- Assists with the set up and execution of private parties and Club events. Conducts inventories of beverages, supplies, china and glassware as needed and through approval of General Manager purchases accordingly.
- Purchases uniforms for food and beverage staff and maintains inventory. Assures all dining room areas and other Club areas are secure and locked at the end of the business day. Attends and actively participates in staff meetings. Maintains a daily manager on duty report noting menu changes, staffing issues, member comments, cover counts and other relevant information. Ensures that all food and beverage staff are presentable, well-groomed and in established uniforms at all times. Attends approved seminars, workshops and meetings to keep abreast of current information and developments in the field to enhance his or her value and quality of services to the Club with approval of the General Manager.
- Full-time Benefits: 401(k) Employee discount Health insurance
- Schedule: Day shift Holidays Monday to Friday Night Shift Weekends
- This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- This Company Describes Its Culture as: Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Job Order 412:1
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.