Residential Real Estate Lending- – Temp to Hire – Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with an occasional Saturday
• Competitive Salary based on experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance
• 401(k) with employer match
• Paid Time Off
• Payroll Direct Deposit
• Free Bank services
• Discounted YMCA Gym Membership
• 10 paid holidays
• Opportunity to cultivate relationships and develop new business by contacting prospects and customers.
• Take applications, provide list of items needed to validate the application.
• Monitor the progress of the loans in process and assist when needed to get the information required to complete/approve the loan. Make sure loans are completed within the deadlines.
• Keep up on all information pertaining to the mortgage industry and constantly changing rules and regulations of the government; Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the investor products.
• “Puzzle solving skills” to be able to meet the challenges when the client’s information changes or the program parameters change.
• Quarterly information to the CFO for the call report.
• Attendance at required meetings for NIFA or information at NMA meetings/seminars including numerous webinars for updated and changing information.
• Attend weekly Loan Committee Meeting.
• Annual review of contracts with investors and decision making regarding strategic loan partners. Communicate with potential investors that might better suit our client’s needs.
• Represent the Bank professionally both inside and outside the office.
• Establish and maintain rapport with all levels of branch personnel.
• Other duties as directed by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience.
• Current MLO Registry.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Strong financial analysis and underwriting skills.
• Flexibility to meet the ever-changing atmosphere in the mortgage market and constantly changing rules and regulations.
• Ability to read, interpret and understand financial information.
• Superior organization skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively and be a self-starter.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Excellent time management.
• Professional image.
Job Order 9:111
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.