Back Room Office Representative – Direct Hire – Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for verification of input into the system for different applications.
- Responsible for the flow-through of File Maintenance into the document imaging system (CenterDoc).
- Review New/Closed accounts and other maintenance items that may need to be transferred to the digital banking application.
- Import and process all Allowable Overdraft Notices (AOD) to be mailed to customers through the ODP Manager software.
- Determine if accounts over 30 days old qualify for AOD and maintenance them accordingly.
- Generate a monthly AOD report to be viewed by Officers.
- Verify all AOD maintenance and documents on all new checking accounts is accurate.
- Turn AOD functionality on for qualifying customer who are over age 19.
- Process accounts that have been overdrawn for 60 days. Add to WatchDog Elite system, close account, close signature card in CenterDoc, complete file maintenance and add to spreadsheets and sent to Credit Bureau.
- Record any recoveries made by Credit Bureau or by the Bank when customer makes a payment.
- Complete Credit Bureau Services requests for additional information on charged off accounts
- Notify Credit Bureau Services by fax on all bankruptcies and discharge notices that we receive for charged off accounts
- Process Return Mail.
- Perform the duties of NSF Processor, Customer Service Representative or ACH Processor as needed.
- Record New Accounts, AOD account information into the Haberfeld daily/weekly/monthly spreadsheets.
- Assist in resolving eCommerce issues in a timely manner via telephone, e-mail or in person.
- Assist in accurately scanning daily teller activity.
- Assist customers with inquiries pertaining to their accounts.
- Assist customers in the reconciliation of their accounts.
- Perform daily operational functions for processing wire transfer transactions accurately and timely as needed
- Process refunds for non-sufficient fund charges, return charges and stop payment orders.
- Process all outgoing mail.
- Other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Data Processing
- Mathematical Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to Work Independently
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Computer Background Knowledge
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- One year of banking experience or equivalent
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance.
- 401(k) with employer match (eligibility requirements must be met)
- Paid Time Off (eligibility requirements must be met)
- Free Bank services
- Discounted YMCA Gym Membership
- 10 Paid holidays
Job Order 9:20
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.