Lobby Manager/Client Services Specialist – Temp to Hire position – Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm – every other Saturday from 8:00 am to Noon
Essential Job Duties:
- Manages the lobby and floater tellers and serves as a positive role model, which includes promoting a professional work environment.
- Manages the lobby by:
- Ensuring that the Bank is adequately staffed with properly trained personnel.
- Overseeing human resource issues.
- Guiding and advising subordinates in the more complex phases of their work.
- Promoting staff development through training, cross training and career planning.
- Required to exercise sound judgement with moderate supervision.
- Assists staff with customer service needs.
- Assists customers with opening and processing all types of new and existing accounts. Also train new staff on opening accounts.
- Completes daily new account documentation.
- Maintains lobby appearance and acts as receptionist by directing lobby traffic when necessary.
- Opens and maintains a cash drawer; performing teller functions when necessary.
- Ensures each teller balances every day; provides assistance to locate any differences; and ensures that all differences are properly initialed and if required, reported to the Head of Operations.
- Be knowledgeable on all products and services provided by the Bank.
- Attends meetings/trainings within and outside the Bank when necessary.
- Conducts all personnel’s 4×2 conversations every six months as well as 30, 60, and 90-day discussions of new employees.
- Carries out the disciplining of employees, when necessary, with the help of HR.
- Rewards and disciplines personnel as required and addressing complaints and resolving problems with the help of HR when necessary.
- Works with HR to hire staff.
- Provides feedback that encourages employee contribution along with goal setting and performance development plan.
- Ensures that all lobby personnel understand the policy and procedures of the Bank and that they take all reasonable precautions to avoid any risk.
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, training & firing of lobby personnel.
- Represents the Bank in various civic and community organizations to further enhance its image and develop additional business both during and after bank office hours.
- Communicates necessary Bank information to lobby personnel through staff meetings, appropriate email or one on one meetings, as necessary.
- Responsible for new product set-up and coordination with data processor.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as defined by Management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to solve problems, manage conflict and build rapport effectively.
- Ability to mentor and develop staff.
- High energy and self-motivated. Possesses initiative, persistence, determination and drive.
- Above-average teller with the ability to give and accept instruction and desire to oversee and assist others.
- Adherence to schedule in a structured work environment.
- Interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive way in dealing with customer and other employees.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One or more years of supervisory or management experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ banking experience to include teller and/or new account experience.
- Ability to be flexible as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. of coin.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Order 9:99
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.