Truss/Wall Assembly – Temp to Hire – 1st shift 5am to 2:30pm – Monday through Friday and 2nd shift 3pm to 1:30am Monday through Thursday – Voluntary Saturday 1st and 3rd of the month
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assemble, build, and handle floor and roof trusses, and/or wall panels per instruction of supervisor and per ship drawings.
- May be responsible for picking of raw material, cutting, and catching the product as it leaves the saw.
- You may need to utilize computer skills where necessary.
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude required.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- This list does not constitute an exhaustive list of duties. This is designed to indicate the general nature of duties and responsibilities
- Experience using a hammer, nail and staple guns, and tape measure.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Job Order: 326-11
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.