Custom Applicator – Direct Hire – Monday- Friday 7am-4pm overtime & weekends required during busy season
What you will do:
- Responsible for applying the correct amount of product to each acre and in a manner consistent with the product label.
- Responsible for keeping field equipment clean and in safe operating condition.
- Requires mixing, loading, and applicating pesticides/fertilizers.
- Perform daily vehicle inspections.
- Commercial Applicator License preferred but not required.
- Establish daily acres application expectations while consistently managing machine capabilities, operator experience, field sizes, and terrain.
- Ability to crosscheck products, rates, and timing effectiveness vs. targeted/non targeted pest/crops.
- Keep abreast of the dangers and hazards of products and take proper precaution.
- Complete application records as required by the company and government regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
- High School diploma or demonstrated experience in vocational agricultural or a combination of education and work experience.
- Valid driver’s license & applicable endorsements.
- Current CDL preferred but not required.
- Willing to work overtime and on Saturdays and Sundays when needed to meet customer needs.
- Think economically and make profitable business decisions.
- Professional self-conduct/appearance.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Promote team members with customers and in the community.
- Learn, practice, and promote the Environmental, Health, & Safety policies of our company.
- Zero customer complaints on custom application.
- Flexible to help out in other areas of the business as needed to include retail locations.
- Treat customers, suppliers, and fellow employees with dignity and respect.
Job Order 367:5