Great Company with competitive wages.
Job Details Description Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintain or exceed the approved rate of production.
• Maintain acceptable attendance record, acceptable overall work record, and purchase the required tools for the classification.
• Train operators with lesser experience as necessary.
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions per established processes.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Perform light preventative maintenance and housekeeping duties for areas and equipment in assigned work center.
• Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
• Perform other related duties as deemed necessary by the Supervision or Management. Job Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
• Ability to work independently, exhibit the ability to solve problems without assistance and demonstrate effective communication skills both verbal and written.
• Must have proven mechanical, clerical and mathematical abilities necessary for safe equipment operation and accurate recording of data.
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to standardized safety policies and operating practices.
• General Safety
• ISO 9001
• ISO 14000
• Applicable FOP’s
• Current Fork Truck certification
• Affected employee lock out tag out training Personal Protective Equipment
• Safety glasses • Steel toe shoes
• May require other PPE, such as gloves, goggles, shields, aprons, etc, while performing specific tasks Working Environment And Physical Demands
• Work performed in a non air conditioned shop environment.
• Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes.
• May work at different workstations as production needs require.
• Standing entire shift.
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Bending and stooping throughout shift.
• Ability to operate material handling equipment, such as hoist, positioners, pallet jacks, fork trucks, etc.
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull materials and equipment to complete assigned tasks. Minimum Qualifications:
• Demonstrated capability of setting up and operating three or more machines in class, such as mills, OD grinders, hones, etc.
• Demonstrated ability adhere to quality standards and perform basic prescribed inspections using a variety of measurement gages and testing equipment.
• Experience and knowledge of basic mechanical principles, testing procedures, basic hydraulics.
• High School Diploma or GED, with above average mechanical ability.
• Ability to read, comprehend, and follow processes, procedures and policies.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with coworkers, supervision, and management.
• Must be able to meet physical demands, with or without accommodation.
• Must be able to work any assigned shift
Requires background check.