Early Childhood Lead Teacher – Temp to Hire position – Monday through Friday from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm – Hours will vary
- Plan and implement developmentally appropriate curriculum and learning activities for children.
- Create a safe, inclusive, and engaging classroom environment.
- Supervise and provide guidance to Assistant Teachers and Support Staff.
- Assess and monitor children’s progress, and communicate effectively with parents and guardians.
- Promote the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development of each child.
- Integrate Catholic/Christian faith-based values and principles into daily activities and interactions.
- Collaborate with colleagues, including the Assistant Director and Director, to enhance the overall program.
- Adhere to the policies and guidelines outlined in the employee handbook.
- High school diploma or GED and 1500 verified clock hours of experience in organized group activities for young children as indicated by a positive reference from a former employer or supervisor or obtain 45 hours of in-service training within the first 6 months of hire based on training approval from Department of Education Training Center.
- Proven experience as a Lead Teacher in an early childhood education setting. With
- Deep understanding of child development and age-appropriate teaching methods.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- A commitment to the values and principles of the Catholic/Christian faith.
- CPR and First Aid certification (or willingness to obtain).
- Willingness to follow the guidelines and policies set forth in the employee handbook.
Job Order 439:4
Position requires Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.