Secretary/Office Manager – Monday- Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm or 10:00am to 4:00pm. Part time about 30 hours per week.
- Firm understanding and experience with running QuickBooks
- Accounts Payable – entering invoices, paying invoices, managing time frames
- Accounts Receivable – smaller responsibility here, depositing checks
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Monthly payroll
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Outlook email skills
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- manage office supplies
- print invoices
- 401 K compliance
- Enter and manage builders risk insurance
- Marketing / graphic design would be a plus.
- Support of project managers and superintendents.
- Order and manage purchasing and inventory of some construction materials
- Need trustworthy person when working with company financials
- Interest in residential construction production and sales
Job Order 451:1
Position requires Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.