Kitchen Supervisor – Temp to Hire position – Monday through Friday 7:00am to 2:00pm (during school year) reduced hours in non school months
- Supervises, prepares and serves daily lunch service for the School. Provides leadership and direction for staff. Provides orientation and training to new employees. Coordinates, schedules and assigns work for food service staff.
- Prepares daily production records and other paperwork as required.
- Prepares, receives and verifies food/supply orders according to schedule. Submits orders through established ordering procedures. Performs periodic inventory of food/supplies.
- Serves prepared food to students.
- Cleans equipment used, including utensils, dishes, mixers, and machines. Performs general cleaning duties in kitchen.
- Works with students/parents/faculty and employees to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution, refer to Principal/School President if necessary.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Be fiscally responsible in regards to ordering, preparing and serving food.
- Recognize equipment issues/malfunctions and notify maintenance.
- Summer duties to include daily preparation and food service to the Early Childhood Education Center students.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
- Education Level:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensure:
- State certificate in school food service management recommended. Food Safety training required within 90 days of employment.
- Experience Desired:
- Prior Food Service Experience required
- Other Requirements:
- Ability to prepare and maintain necessary records
- Ability to instruct, train, supervise and discipline employees
- Ability to Interact with students effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and students.
- Strong Organizational skills
Job Order 439:1
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.