Credit Analyst – Temp to Hire position – Excellent Benefits – Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Essential Job Duties:
- Obtain all necessary financial data from the credit file or outside sources.
- Work with Loan Officer when up-to-date financial statements are needed.
- Spread and analyze financial statements; study and evaluate the information and prepare written reports for the Loan Officer and appropriate Committees.
- Ensure that all loan activities comply with compliance requirements, as defined by the Loan Policy and procedures, and state/federal laws and regulations.
- Maintain loan documentation in credit files to defined Loan Policy standards.
- Assist lenders and loan support staff with questions related to loan documentation.
- Perform monthly construction, floor plan and farm inspections.
- Monitor upcoming lines/loans that are coming due.
- Perform appraisal reviews.
- Maintain Bank’s financial tickler system.
- Help prepare materials for the Loan Committee and Director Loan Committee meetings.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic accounting skills.
- Extensive knowledge of all financial institution policies and procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze various types of financial statements and credit reports, both business and consumer related.
- Knowledge or spreadsheet applications as they pertain to financial analysis. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or equivalent work experience is required.
- Previous banking experience is preferred.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Job Order 9:999
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.