Maintenance – Temp to Hire position – Monday through Friday – Possible weekends.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform a variety of highly skilled maintenance work to maintain structures, electrical systems, heating systems, plumbing, machine repair, hydraulics, pneumatics and refrigeration, and other facilities maintenance as required.
- May assist Maintenance Specialist A on more complex and involved work.
- Program or edit programmable logic controllers (PLC) as directed.
- Under general supervision, work is subject to final inspection and check.
- Perform and track routine preventative maintenance as assigned.
- Maintain acceptable attendance record, acceptable overall work record, and purchase the required tools for the classification.
- Train operators at a lower labor grade or with lesser experience as necessary.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions per established processes.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Perform light housekeeping duties for areas and equipment in assigned work center.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Perform other related duties as deemed necessary by the Supervision or Management.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to trouble shoot and diagnose all electrical problems
- Must possess some machinery innovation qualifications
- Must possess a thorough working knowledge of electrical, pneumatics and hydraulics components to the extent necessary to enable the individual to translate verbal or written instructions into a workable circuit.
- Must be able to read, understand, interpret and apply under practical situations the information contained in schematic drawings.
- Ability to repair and rebuild production type equipment without assistance
- Ability to work independently, exhibit the ability to solve problems without assistance and demonstrate effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have proven mechanical, clerical and mathematical abilities necessary for safe equipment operation and accurate recording of data.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to standardized safety policies and operating practices.
- Ability to operate a variety of powered equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of various maintenance trades and safe maintenance practices.
- One to three years of electrical or mechanical trades training.
- General knowledge of CNC controllers and language formats.
- High School Diploma or GED, with above average mechanical ability.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow processes, procedures and policies.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with coworkers, supervision, and management.
- Must be able to meet physical demands, with or without accommodation.
- Must be able to work any assigned shift. Must be willing to work emergency shift assignment as required.
Applications for these positions are being accepted at Premier Staffing.